Monday, December 5, 2011

"Under Trees. The Germans and the Forest" / "Images in Trees" by Paul Rolans


On the occasion of the exhibition "Under Trees.The Germans and the Forest", in the German Historical Museum in Berlin, I present this video with pictures of my photoproject "Images in Trees", which  I started in 1995.
In the year 1997 I exhibited my works at the Federal Ministry of Environment, Bonn. The exhibition with the title "Vielfalt - Bilder in Bäumen" was opened by Dr.Angela Merkel.
For more information please look here and here.

I sell photographs of my project in my webshop. If you appreciate my perception of trees or if you are looking for an exceptional present, I create an exclusive photo-edition for you of the Images in the Trees in your (palace)-garden, in your park or in your private-forest. Please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment